Our program is so close we can almost taste it. So many emails are flying around and our speaker database is filling up nicely.
But we still have some gaps that we’re hoping to fill. Without giving too much away (patience, the program launch is only a week and a bit away), we’d really like to hear from you if you think you might be a good fit for the following:
- Talking about Australia’s history of development and its place on the world stage. Is there an ‘Australian’ style of game? Or should we just make things. How do we engage with funders & critics when they bring up those cultural arguments?
- Looking at ways of making decisions & leading teams – from the dictator method to the collaborative one. Which works best and under what circumstances?
- Using player metrics to guide development & crafting of the user experience
- Production methodologies and strategies
- Art direction for low-end devices
- Looking at the polishing process from an art / design perspective.
Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.