Freeplay 2021 – COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of our attendees are important to us. In order to keep yourself and others safe, we require all attendees to follow the following COVID-19 guidelines. These guidelines may change in line with the Victorian Government’s COVID-Safe regulations.
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of sense of smell), please stay at home.
- If you begin to feel unwell while you are at a Freeplay event, please inform staff immediately. We will need you to isolate while a private form of transport to take you home is organised.
- Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, if you have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you have been tested positive for COVID-19.
- We encourage you to practice physical distancing (1.5m) between those from other groups as much as possible.
- Please ensure you are carrying a face mask with you at all times. If you are taking public transport to and from our events, please ensure you wear your face masks on public transport and anywhere that you cannot maintain physical distancing (1.5m).
- Please practice good personal hygiene at all times; use hand sanitiser, wash hands regularly and thoroughly, and observe cough etiquette.
- We will issue refunds for tickets purchased via our TryBooking platform if you cannot attend Freeplay events due to feeling unwell.
- For the most up-to-date information regarding Victorian COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, please visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria website and the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services website.
- The Coronavirus (COVID-19) hotline in Australia is 1800 675 398.